Do you need finance for:
- Business Start-up (Businesses that have been trading less than 12 months)
- Business Expansion
- Cash out options for business and personal purposes
- ATO Debt pay outs (this is an unacceptable purpose with Traditional Banks)
- Payout of other non-conforming lenders, private and/or solicitor finance
- Credit Defaults and Mortgage Arrears
- Discharged Bankrupts
- Debt Consolidation
If your credit rating has been damaged and you thought that there were no options for you to get finance then we have some good news.
If you have equity in a property or 10% deposit then PMK has access to loans that are designed to be more flexible than those of traditional lenders.
We can help:
- Successful business people raising working capital to expand their current ventures
- Entrepreneurs in the early stages of starting a business
- Contractors working on a variety of short-term projects
- People who are consolidating credit cards/store cards to reduce their monthly repayments
- Borrowers with credit problems looking to put them in their past
- Property investors raising funds to purchase another property
- Recent divorcees funding the division of their assets
Many of our customers are self-employed, and we understand the difficulties facing small business operators, both in terms of managing cash flow within a business, and in demonstrating serviceability when it comes to applying for a loan.
Some of our customers have had credit problems, and to them, we aim to offer an open mind and an understanding approach.
Points of difference:
- No credit scoring or LMI*
- Accept other lenders application forms
- All pensions (excluding Newstart) accepted
- Defaults < $1000 ignored
- Only 6 month ABN required for Business loans
*Risk fee applies.